What are we looking for in a Caregiver?
Employment at Caregivers of Land Park starts with being a great caregiver.
We employ great caregivers. What makes a caregiver great, as opposed to a good caregiver?
Good caregivers share several common characteristics:
- Empathy and Compassion
- Dependability and Trustworthiness
- Attentiveness and Patience
- Able to flex with changing circumstances
Great caregivers share those characteristics as well as a few others:
- Love what they do and the persons for whom they care
- Have sound judgement and confidence
- Make the extra effort to combine excellent care with thoughtful details
- Look at the whole picture
- Great communicators
Is It for You?
Are you compassionate, loving, honest and hardworking? Are you an experienced caregiver that wants to make a difference in the lives of seniors? Do you have what it takes to be a Great Caregiver? Do you want a job that bestows all the benefits of being of loving service as well as the flexibility to accommodate to your lifestyle and schedule? If yes, we are looking for you!
Responsibilities will include personal care, light housework, meal preparation, shopping and running errands, companionship, providing transportation, incontinence care, dementia care, transfers, ADL’s and other duties as required.
Qualifications for Employment
To be considered for employment at Caregivers of Land Park you must meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 YEARS professional care giving experience (not family or friends)
- Valid driver’s license, personal vehicle, and proof of auto insurance (6 month or 1 year)
- Current TB skin test or clear x-ray
- Fingerprint Clearance (Live Scan)
- Registered with the state of CA
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening
- Three professional and three personal references
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must understand and speak English fluently (but other spoken languages a plus)
If you meet all the qualifications please click the link below:
Providing Seniors the assistance they need, in the comfort, convenience and security of their own home.
- Personalized care and services
- Grooming and bathing assistance
- Appointments and short errands
- Laundry and linen change
- Assistance with shopping, medical
- Monitor diet and eating
- Meal preparation
- Incontinent care
- Light housework
- Medication Reminders
- Pet Care
Offering Quick Check Service
Only $22. per visit*
*Within Land Park, Greenhaven and Pocket Neighborhoods. Price subject to change without notice, 15 minute visits.